Keno has made its official debut at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas.
Here are some fast facts about it:
• Keno is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to midnight
• Games will run every 5-8 minutes.
• Grand Opening Special: buy 5 games and get the 6th game free (excludes 1 spot and 2 spot tickets, minimum of $1 per game) until June 30.
• The Plaza offers MegaKeno and Mega 10 Keno giving players access to statewide progressives with higher jackpots and possible payouts in the millions.
• Keno monitors with live games will be located throughout the casino floor, including at the new Brightside – Breakfast & Burgers restaurant, the Race & Sports Book bar, Omaha Lounge, Hash House A Go Go, and inside the Bingo room on the third floor.
• Members of the Plaza’s Royal Rewards Players Club can earn points for Keno play.