Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas expands its dynamic culinary portfolio with the addition of Oyster Bar, led by distinguished Executive Chef Bradley Manchester. The 16-seat, full-service restaurant and bar will fuse fresh oysters, seafood, produce and rich pan roasts with contemporary flavors as well as offer top-shelf, premium libations and beer. The new dining destination is now open.
“We’re confident Oyster Bar will be a great addition to our lineup of signature restaurants,” said Jody Lake, chief operating officer at Hard Rock Hotel. “We are eager to welcome the multi-talented chef, Bradley Manchester, and are looking forward to serving Las Vegas visitors and locals alike.”
Located next to the high-limit gaming Dragon Salon in the HRH All-Suite Tower, the eatery occupies approximately 752 square feet with a completely new design and structure.
“I’m excited to take on the challenge of this new concept and explore the possibilities with this type of cuisine,” said Manchester. “We’ll be using regionally-sourced ingredients to ensure the freshest, high-quality seafood and fare.”
Oyster Bar will offer daily lunch and dinner menus from Chef Manchester’s acclaimed signature dishes including:
- Calamari “Fries” – fried calamari with Sriracha aioli, sweet soy, crushed peanuts and chives.
- Fried Oysters & Pickles – served with homemade buttermilk caper sauce.
- Classic Pan Roast – a choice of shrimp, crab, lobster or a combination of all.
- Curried Coconut Seafood Stew – served with jasmine rice and pickled chilies.
- Shrimp & Grits – New Orleans-style barbeque shrimp, served with sharp cheddar and andouille sausage grits.
- Fish & Chips Loup De Mer – crispy fish, served with malt vinegar aioli and a strong cocktail sauce.
Prior to joining Oyster Bar, Chef Manchester was the founder, chef and owner of downtown Las Vegas’ Glutton; oversaw the culinary program for five restaurants at Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa; and served on the opening culinary teams at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino and the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel.
Oyster Bar will be open seven days a week; Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.