Click and Visit AccessVegas.com YouTube Channel
(Video Publishers Notes) “Jungle of Dreams” is the title of Bellagio Conservatory display.It is located in the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden, next to the hotel lobby.
“Jungle of Dreams” Display by The Numbers:
– 120,000 individually placed rose petals on the zebras
– 10,000 working hours to create this spectacular show
– 9,275 plants in the display
– 2,500 preserved pampas plumes on the lion’s mane.
– 900 pounds of brown and golden flax seeds used to create the giraffes’ coats
– 360 feet of palm tree trunks throughout the display – the length of a football field
– 50 palm trees
– 28 animals
– 9 golden pineapples, the international symbol of hospitality
– 5 species of birds represented
– 1 jungle boat
The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are open 24 hours a day and are a free attraction. This display will be until September 10 ,2022.