Pawn Plaza, the colorful dining and retail destination in downtown Las Vegas located right next to the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, home to HISTORY’s “Pawn Stars,” welcomes the arrival of Rockabilly Girl, a new retail tenant offering ’50s style clothing, handbags, sunglasses and accessories for women as well as select apparel for men. Scheduled to open in early July, Rockabilly Girl will be located on the second floor and open seven days a week, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
During the month of July, guests can enjoy food and beverage specials from the following select tenants:
- Inna Gadda di Pizza:
- Daily Happy Hour (5 ? 7 p.m.): Get one slice of pizza, one fountain drink and one cannoli for $5 plus tax.
- Between 3 ? 7 p.m. daily, buy one pie, get a second for $10 plus tax (not valid on delivery).
- Pawn Donut & Coffee:
- Daily Summer Coffee Happy Hour: Receive 50% off iced and blended beverages from 2 p.m. to close.
- New additions to the menu include fresh muffins and cinnamon buns.
- Rick’s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern:
- Celebrate Independence Day Weekend (July 2-4) with $2 PBR drafts, $8 PBR pitchers and $11 craft beer pitchers
- Happy Hour specials are offered every day in July! From 3 ? 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. ? close, enjoy $5 craft drafts, $4 wines and champagne, $4 well drinks and $8 signature cocktails
- “Gambler’s Delights” ? take a gamble at the bar with $2 mystery shots and $3 12 oz. or $5 16 oz. “beer-in-a-bag” mystery canned beers all day every day
- Karaoke every Tuesday from 7 ? 11 p.m. Evening Happy Hour starts an hour earlier (at 8 p.m.) for extra “liquid courage” to get on the mic!
- Comedy every Wednesday from 8 ? 10 p.m. (no cover) featuring local comics.
- NEW Industry Sunday Funday ? show your industry ID for special discounts including $2 off top shelf liquor, $1 canned beers and $2 PBR drafts
- Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night on the patio ? local bands and DJs (talent lineup to be announced shortly)
- Rita’s Italian Ice:
- Enjoy a regular Italian ice, offered in a variety of flavors, for just $3 plus tax.
Pawn Plaza is located at 725 Las Vegas Boulevard So., just south of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, home to HISTORY’s “Pawn Stars.” For the latest news and information on Pawn Plaza, visit pawnplaza.com or Like Pawn Plaza on Facebook.