Pawn Plaza, the dining and retail destination in downtown Las Vegas located right next to the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, offers fun-loving deals even The Old Man would smile about!
Specials will be offered from the following tenants through the month of February:
– Inna Gadda di Pizza: Nothing says true love more than a heart-shaped extra-large cheese pizza ($20), available on Sun., Feb. 14*. Enjoy a Veggie or Italian salad starting at $6 with toppings available at an additional cost.
– Pawn Donut & Coffee: From Feb. 1 ? 14, give your sweetheart a heart-shaped pink frosted donut ($2.50)*. Specials for February include the ?I Love You So Matcha? green tea donut ($2.50), the ?Honey & Oats? donut ($2.50) and a Caramel Hot Chocolate (starting at $3.50).
– Pawn Plaza Vow Renewals by VegasWeddings.com: Renew your vows for just $99 in the month of February! This special ceremony package includes a free ten-minute photo session with a professional photographer and three 5×7 prints. (Does not include a minister donation and is subject to 19% service surcharge). Not valid on Feb. 14 or Feb. 29.
– Rick?s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern: Enjoy open-mic comedy every Wednesday and a DJ every Friday and Saturday night starting at 8 p.m. in the Tavern (no cover, 21 and over). On Thursday, Feb. 18, Rick?s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern will host a five course dinner pairing featuring Stone Brewing Co. products. Tickets are on sale now for $40 per person and available for purchase in the Tavern.All you can eat brisket, pork, chicken, hot links and ribs, any sides and all you can drink PBR for $40. On Valentine?s Day, buy one craft beer, receive 50% off any other.
– Rita?s Italian Ice: Receive a regular custard cake cone for $3 plus tax.
– Smoke?s Poutinerie: Try their new specialty Hangover Poutine ? a traditional poutine of fresh hand-cut fries, cheese curds and hot gravy topped with scrambled eggs, double-smoked bacon, 100% pure Canadian maple syrup and a healthy dose of Tabasco? Sauce for $10.49 plus tax.
Pawn Plaza is located at 725 Las Vegas Boulevard So., just south of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, home to HISTORY?s ?Pawn Stars.?