Las Vegas Uncork’d by Bon App?tit, presented by Chase Sapphire Preferred?, adds Emeril Lagasse together with 10 new occasions towards the ninth annual star-studded culinary event. In the first appearance at Las vegas Uncork’d by Bon App?tit, Emeril Lagasse can give visitors an idea of recent Orleans having a first-of-its-kind sea food extravaganza at MGM Grand.
Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger take diners south from the border having a taco fiesta; Hakkasan Chef Ho Chee Boon takes ticket holders with an intimate tour through modern China having a six-course Cantonese-inspired dinner; James Beard Award-Winning Chef Shawn McClain will pair his farm-to-table menu with exclusive wines by Flowers Winery; Master Chocolatier Fran?ois Payard will get on the job at his fan-favorite pastry demonstration and Michelin-starred Chef Guy Savoy premieres the very first KRUG Champagne event available. In addition, Bellagio hosts a unique wine tasting featuring wines and experts from four wineries, and also the popular Grand Tasting event returns featuring Chefs Emeril Lagasse, Giada De Laurentiis, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Steve Martorano, Julian Serrano, John Malarkey, Michael Mina, Shawn McClain and Ho Chee Boon who’ll give visitors an idea of the signature dishes with small bites round the Garden of the Gods pool at Caesars Palace.
Tickets for Las Vegas Uncork’d could be bought at VegasUncorked.com.
Noted for adding a twist on Louisiana’s classic Creole dishes at Emeril’s New Orleans Seafood House at MGM Grand, celebrated chef Emeril Lagasse will host two sea food-centric occasions.
– The New Orleans Fish House Experience about Emeril Lagasse – The intimate evening combines Emeril’s signature “New New Orleans” type of cooking with an array of wine combinations in the restaurant’s award-winning menu.
– Emeril’s New Orleans Sea food Extravaganza – A sea food feast will occur in the MGM Grand Producer’s Pool featuring live music in the Large Easy, boiled sea food and fresh seafood using the event concluding within the third annual Chase Azure Preferred Grill Challenge.
The Too Hot Tamales dynamic duo, Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, return for their ninth year to boost the festival having a taco-centric dinner along with a build-your-own margarita station at Border Grill within the Forum Shops at Caesars. And boozy has returned – Mary Sue and Susan may also host a boozy brunch cooking demo having a five-course menu and five cocktail combinations.
Creative Cantonese & Wine involves existence at Hakkasan Vegas where Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon takes diners on the led get a hearty the skill of modern Cantonese cooking combined with exquisite wines to feature the restaurant’s globally acclaimed cuisine.
For an additional event featuring perfect combinations, Chef Guy Savoy will require visitors with an memorable epicurean adventure honoring the most effective in food and KRUG Champagne, the world’s foremost luxury Champagne House. The very first event available, Chef Guy Savoy is going to be serving a four-course meal featuring a lot of his signature dishes all combined with exclusive bottles including Krug’s exclusive Grand Cuv?e and Krug Ros?.
Occasions for Las vegas Uncork’d by Bon App?tit happen to be selling rapidly with several already offered out, including all the formerly introduced occasions at Bellagio. With the help of new chefs, occasions and interactive encounters, visitors are urged to buy their tickets now. Tickets to choose occasions at ARIA, Bellagio, Caesars Palace and MGM Grand located by formerly introduced chefs Masa Takayama, Michael Mina, Jean-Philippe Maury, Fran?ois Payard and Frankie Pellegrino Junior. continue to be available.
Furthermore, Chase Sapphire Preferred, a top-notch rewards charge card for those who are enthusiastic about travel and dining, returns because the showing sponsor of the year’s Las vegas Uncork’d by Bon App?tit. Chase Sapphire consumers will love reserved tickets to coveted occasions and also have exclusive use of interactive encounters with chefs, including a romantic The spanish language brunch with acclaimed chef Julian Serrano as well as an chance to mingle with chefs within the Chase Sapphire Preferred VIP lounge atop the Neptune pool at Caesars Palace Garden from the Gods throughout the Grand Tasting.
Here is a full listing of new and notable event programming with tickets on purchase today:
– Farm to Table F?te with Flowers Vineyard at Sage, Saturday, April 25: Flowers Winery and Vineyard continues to be creating premier wines from Sonoma County in excess of 3 decades. And throughout this once-in-a-lifetime celebration, diners will receive a taste of probably the most highly-coveted vintages combined with farm-to-table fare from James Beard Award-winning chef Shawn McClain. Held at ARIA’s sophisticated periodic restaurant, Sage, this special five-course dinner event will feature wines typically only accessible in the vineyard, together with library choices in the peak of maturity – all hands selected by Flower’s Estate Director, Greg Burns, and ARIA Director of Wine, Kim Wood.
– California Chardonnay and Pinot Noir: A Tasting of Balance, Saturday, April 25: This exciting and academic tasting will feature four member vineyards of In search of Balance, a company striving to advertise balanced (and scrumptious!) pinot noir and chardonnay. Joining the panel is going to be Rajat Parr of Domaine p la C?te, Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Wineries, Matt Licklider of Lioco and Steve Matthiasson of Matthiasson. The expert panel will talk about food and wine combinations, wine making as well as their meaning of balance. Moderated by Bellagio Director of Wine and Master Sommelier Jason Cruz with color commentary by Bon App?tit Wine Editor David Lynch, this tasting of eight wines will certainly entertain.
– Tequila and Tacos using the Too Hot Tamales, Thursday, April 23: Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger spice some misconception having a fabulous fiesta fueled by tequila and tacos. Mix and mingle in the new Border Grill within the Forum Shops at Caesars while taking pleasure in limitless signature tacos, ceviches, sea food cocktails, oysters, and much more. Fill up the scrumptious celebration with a number of free flowing and top rated margaritas in an interactive drink station.
– Pastry Savvy with Fran?ois Payard, Friday, April 24: A perennial favorite, Chef Fran?ois Payard invites visitors to Payard P?tisserie & Bistro for any behind-the-moments take a look at the way the finest, most phenomenal French pastries are produced. Visitors will become familiar with master techniques from among the world’s most famous pastry chefs.
– The Chefs of Wolfgang Puck: A Lunch Over the Empire, Friday, April 24: The Chefs of Wolfgang Puck get together for just one mid-day simply to showcase the numerous tastes of Chef Wolfgang Puck’s empire only at that special lunch located by Spago Executive Chef, Eric Klein. Wolfgang Puck is basically credited for shaping the present fine dining scene in Vegas as he opened up Spago within the Forum Shops at Caesars greater than two decades ago, and today has six unique restaurant concepts around. Visitors will love five courses made by Chef Klein, Chef Dustin Lewandowski (Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill), Chef Mike Tiva and Jorge Martinez (Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina / Trattoria del Lupo), Matt Hurley (CUT) and desserts by Corporate Executive Pastry Chef Kamel Guechida & Corporate Director of Pastry Nicole Erle.
– An Idea of Bravo’s Best New Restaurant, Saturday, April 25: Bravo’s latest TV competition series can come to existence throughout this star-studded Saturday soir?e at Bravo’s Best New Restaurant Pop-Up at Caesars Palace. Visitors will receive a peek at what must be done to win the title of America’s “Best New Restaurant,” because they enjoy a unique four-course sitting dinner. Don’t miss the opportunity to go through the winning restaurant’s debut event and taste their food first-hands!
– Brunch Demo with Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Saturday, April 25: Wake up close and private with Border Grill chef-proprietors Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger in a fun, educational brunch cooking class. Watch because they prepare innovative dishes and intoxicating libations from Border Grill within the Forum Shops at Caesars, named among the best new restaurants in Vegas. Visitors will love a 5-course menu, five cocktail combinations, along with a recipe guide only at that exclusive demonstration.
– Premier Combinations with KRUG Champagne & Guy Savoy, Saturday, April 25: Presenting the very first event available with Michelin-starred Chef Guy Savoy and Krug Champagne, the world’s first luxury Champagne House, this premier event will require visitors with an memorable epicurean adventure honoring the most effective in food and champagne. The intimate affair will feature four courses from Master Chef Guy Savoy including a lot of his signature dishes, like the artichoke and black truffle soup and colours of caviar, perfectly combined with Krug’s exclusive Grande Cuv?e and Krug Ros? amongst others.
– The New Orleans Fish House Experience about Emeril Lagasse, Thursday, April 23: Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse brings his passion of fresh sea food and trademark “New New Orleans” type of cooking to his New Orleans Seafood House restaurant at MGM Grand. Throughout this intimate dinner event, visitors will savor started-up versions of market fresh seafood and seafood masterpieces alongside tasty signature dishes. Emeril’s multi-course menu is going to be combined with an array of wines from the restaurant’s award-winning wine list, lately receiving Wine Spectator magazine’s “Best of Award of Excellence.”
– Creative Cantonese & Wine at Hakkasan, Saturday, April 25: A 1-of-a-kind culinary experience awaits at Hakkasan Vegas. Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon and the highly trained team will make a special six-course dinner featuring the restaurant’s globally acclaimed cuisine. Take an interactive journey though the skill of modern Cantonese cooking combined with exquisite wines selected by Christine Parkinson, the planet-famous curator of Hakkasan’s award-winning wine program. As visitors are led with the unique wine buying process, they’ll seem like an expert Sommelier for that evening!
– Emeril’s New Orleans Seafood Extravaganza, Saturday, April 25: Visitors will love a brand new Orleans Style Seafood House experience poolside in the MGM Grand Producer’s Pool. Numerous stations is going to be setup round the pool offering freshly shucked raw and grilled oysters, whole grilled market seafood cooked to buy, New Orleans-style boiled sea food, chilled preparing salads and sea food ceviche. Many craft ales is going to be on tap and live music is going to be carried out to fill up this “Big Easy” kind of experience.
– Third Annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge, Saturday, April 25: Your competition returns this season throughout the exciting event, Emeril’s New Orleans Sea food Extravaganza. Two Le Cordon Bleu College of Cooking students will receive a opportunity to synergy with two celebrity chefs, including Emeril Lagasse. The teams will compete for any $20,000 scholarship, thanks to Chase Azure Preferred.
About Bon App?tit
Bon App?tit is how food and culture meet. The award-winning No. 1 food lifestyle brand covers food with the lens of favor, travel, technology, design, and residential. Under editor in chief Adam Rapoport, the company continues to be nominated for 17 National Magazine Honours, including wins in 2014 for General Excellence and Photography 10 James Beard Foundation Journalism Honours and most 50 Society of Publication Designers (SPD) nominations for design and photography, including Magazine of the season. Under v.p. and writer Pamela Drucker Mann, the publication was named ‘One to Watch’ by Advertising Age in 2014 and Adweek’s Food Magazine of the season this year, 2013 and 2014.
Book Today: Bellagio Resort and Casino
Book Now: Caesars Palace Hotel
Book Now Today: MGM Grand Hotel
Book Now: Aria Hotel
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House Seafood Restaurant
Sage American Restaurant
Payard P?tisserie & Bistro French Restaurant
Spago American Restaurant